deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Ronelle Landy <rla...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release deltacloud 0.5.0, rc2
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 17:48:49 GMT
QE automated testing results for Deltacloud 0.5.0 rc2 are attached.
Manual smoke testing was done for the Vsphere driver.

Qualification of the major fixes in rc2:

  + EC2
 - improvements for launching multiple instances (JIRA 79) (covered by manual testing)
  + RHEV-M
       - create instance: choose image realm when none is specified
      (JIRA 126) - covered by automation results
      - better error msg when floppyinject is not installed (BZ
       765855) - covered by automation results
  + vSphere (covered by manual testing)
      - HWP: replace effectiveMemory with hardcoded values (JIRA 123)
      - Reboot of a VM now does a RebootGuest rather than
      ResetVM_Task