deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Clift <jcl...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: searchable mail archive, good place to ask questions
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 03:51:38 GMT
On 29/02/2012, at 1:14 PM, Koper, Dies wrote:
> Hi Justin,
>
> Are you also in the Sydney area by any chance? :)
> From the time you post e-mails (10pm followed by 8am) it's hard to take
> a guess ;)

Sometimes I just can't sleep.  (generally when the weather is too hot)

So... random email times when that happens.  Today is a perfect example.
(should have been asleep *many* hours ago) ;)

>> For IRC with the guys, they're mainly in US.  So, the earlier in the
>> morning you can ping them, the better.
>>
>>  i.e. up to 8am
>
> Thanks, I may get up early tomorrow and try that as I've received no
> response to my e-mails..

Yeah, I find it makes a substantial difference.  Um... if you want
optimal times... how early can you get up?  If you can do (say) 2am
(really), you'll probably find most of the team online via IRC.

Things go a lot faster then. ;)

Anyway, hope that helps. :)

+ Justin

--