deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Molina <dmol...@opennebula.org>
Subject Re: OpenNebula driver for OpenNebula 3.x API
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:57:37 GMT
On 15 February 2012 10:16, marios@redhat.com <mandreou@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 15/02/12 10:58, Michal Fojtik wrote:
>>
>> On Feb 14, 2012, at 2:25 PM, marios@redhat.com wrote:
>>

>>> Patch 1/3 is the updated driver, contributed by Daniel Molina - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DTACLOUD-140
>>> Patch 2/3 is a minor edit to allow use of the 'API_PROVIDER' variable to maintain
consistency across drivers (though if OCCI_URL is specified this will take precedence)
>>> Patch 3/3 minor edit to hardware_profile html view to show cpu info.
>>
>> ACK whole series. Good job Daniel and Marios!
>
> thanks - but I just reviewed it, Daniel did all of the work here
>
> pushing to git repo.

Thanks.

BTW, In this patch the reboot action was included, so I don't know if
I have to send a patch to modify the supported providers table [1] or
you can change it.

[1] http://deltacloud.apache.org/index.html#providers

Cheers

--