deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Sang-Min Park <sang-min.p...@eucalyptus.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release deltacloud 0.5.0, rc2
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 13:45:25 GMT
+1

--
*_________________________*

*Sang-Min Park - *Software Engineer

*Eucalyptus Systems*

www.eucalyptus.com

+1 434 825-4939

Follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/eucalyptuscloud>

Like our Facebook
Page<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eucalyptus-Systems-Inc/164828240204708>

Keep up-to-date with
us<http://go.eucalyptus.com/Sign-Up-for-Cloud-Computing-News.html?Offer=Other&OfferDetails=Sign%20Up%20for%20Cloud%20Computing%20News&LeadSourceDetails=Eucalyptus%20Website&OfferURL=http%3A%2F%2Fgo.eucalyptus.com%2FSign-Up-for-Cloud-Computing-News.html>