deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Vollero <razor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project information
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:11:05 GMT
Hi Fernando,

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Fernando Gummà
<fernando.gumma@staff.aruba.it> wrote:
> Dear Sir
>
> My name is Fernando Gumma, I contact you on the behalf of Aruba Spa, we are one of most
important service provider in Italy.

> http://hosting.aruba.it/ChiSiamo.asp?Lang=EN
>
> We are interested to add our cloud as provider to your project.
>
> Please could you let me have some info about what should we do to be involved.
>
> It would be great to have your phone number, maybe it's easier to have a feedback by
a phone call.

We can speak in italian if you want just sending me an email here in
pvt or at fvollero@redhat.com for more informations if it's useful for
you.

What I'm going to ask you if you have someone that can write and
maintain the driver for each update of your stack ?
You have some documentation of the whole api ?
Will be possible to have a guarantee that the api is always updated?
(Maybe if is not possible, giving us a test account on your cloud
service to test the driver functionality )

Cheers,
Francesco Vollero

----
Francesco Vollero