deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Clift <jcl...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: sitemap - basic structure
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:15:55 GMT
On 25/02/2012, at 12:26 PM, David Lutterkort wrote:
<snip>
> Thanks for doing this; besides content changes, there's also a dire
> technical need for the site: it's still generated with webby[1], even
> though that's not being developed any more[2], and should really be
> ported to nanoc[3]
>
> Comments on your proposal below,
> David
>
> [1] http://webby.rubyforge.org/
> [2] http://groups.google.com/group/webby-forum/browse_thread/thread/41362c82c63f5276
> [3] http://nanoc.stoneship.org/

Converting to nanoc probably won't be *too* difficult.  I've done this
for the Aeolus site, and the hardest part was getting nanoc to match
the webby output directory structure.

Since the Deltacloud site is being redone, matching the webby output
structure probably doesn't matter. :)

If someone needs basic "get it running" type of assistance, I can
probably help.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--