deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Dagmar Husarova <dhusa...@redhat.com>
Subject sitemap - basic structure
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 16:18:48 GMT
Hi!

So, I've tried to review the basic structure of deltacloud.apache.org.
There is a current state described in the attachment and then a revised
version according to my idea. I've added some comments. It's just a
basic structure of a web, but I think it's good to give you an
impression of what I'm thinking about. I'm still working on the
Developers section - there is a huge amount of information, which needs
to be dived into a smaller parts and to be connected in easily
accessible way.

Please, feel free to let me know your opinion.

--
Dagmar Husarova
Intern | Red Hat. Inc.