deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Tomas Sedovic <tsedo...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: We have been migrated to git
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 15:28:55 GMT
On 02/02/2012 11:57 PM, David Lutterkort wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-02-03 at 01:34 +1100, Justin Clift wrote:
>> On 31/01/2012, at 11:36 AM, David Lutterkort wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> FWIW, we should use the git repo from now on, and not commit anything
>>> anymore to svn.
>>
>> Maybe update the info on the Deltacloud website, replacing the SVN info
>> with updated git info?
>>
>>    http://deltacloud.apache.org/developers.html
>>
>> Regards and best wishes,
>
> Done. Might take a few moments before it gets pushed live. Also, the old
> git mirrors don't seem to be mirroring anymore. Trying to find out
> what's going on there.
>
> David

Hi David,

I'm not sure how long the delay is supposed to be, but the page still
references the old git repo today (6th February, 2012)

     http://deltacloud.apache.org/developers.html

The "Getting the sources" section links to the SVN repository, and the
git command line example says `git clone
git://git.apache.org/deltacloud.git`.

Also, could you guys push a notice to the old repository pointing users
to the new one? It would help people who aren't subscribed to this
mailing list but are using the old repo.

Take care,
Thomas