deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Koper, Dies" <di...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject searchable mail archive, good place to ask questions
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 23:44:27 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking at adding support for the Fujitsu Global Cloud Platform
(FGCP) to DeltaCloud.

I subscribed to this list only yesterday. Is there a searchable mail
archive that I can use to search for answers to my questions?
I found http://mail-archives.apache.org, but couldn't find a search
function. I tried using google's 'site: mail-archives.apache.org'
keyword but it returns a lot of hits from other projects (libvirt
especially).

And would this be a good place to ask questions, or on IRC? I tried IRC
yesterday afternoon (AEST) and although lots of people seemed logged in,
my ping was unanswered.

Cheers,
Dies Koper