deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: searchable mail archive, good place to ask questions
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 00:07:24 GMT
Hi,

On Sat, 2012-02-25 at 10:44 +1100, Koper, Dies wrote:
> I'm looking at adding support for the Fujitsu Global Cloud Platform
> (FGCP) to DeltaCloud.

A driver for that would be great; would you also be able to
maintain/test that driver in the future ?

> I subscribed to this list only yesterday. Is there a searchable mail
> archive that I can use to search for answers to my questions?

I just submitted requests to index this list on gmane and markmail.
Until they add the list, you'll have to make do with
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/deltacloud-dev/

> And would this be a good place to ask questions, or on IRC? I tried IRC
> yesterday afternoon (AEST) and although lots of people seemed logged in,
> my ping was unanswered.

Both here and IRC are good places to ask. On IRC, feel free to ping me
(lutter), mfojtik or marios directly; between the three of us, we should
be able to point you in the right direction.

To get started with writing a driver, I recommend looking at the mock
driver (in server/lib/deltacloud/drivers/mock/*.rb) first.

David