deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Tong Li <liton...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Issues with the delta cloud env setup
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:34:25 GMT
David,
	I will be really happy to take on this task. I think the Ruby Gem
which is not available on windows is the logging component currently used
by DC. If we fall back to the commonly available gem, then we should be ok,
but that means a lot of code changes possible.

Thanks.

Tong Li
Emerging Technologies & Standards
Building 501/B205