deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Tong Li <liton...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Issues with the delta cloud env setup
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:12:23 GMT
There are also elements which are not available on windows. I went down the
same path as my dev env are on windows, had quite few days digging and
pounding my fists against the desk and eventually switched to Ubuntu which
is a lot simpler. Unless we are serious about supporting windows and put
some efforts including careful selecting dependent Ruby gems, we will have
people continue wanting run or develop on windows and having issues. Just
my 2 cents. Thanks.

Tong Li
Emerging Technologies & Standards
Building 501/B205