deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: <Query>Want to contribute to delta cloud
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 16:36:15 GMT
On 04/01/12 17:55, Ashish Agarwal wrote:
> Hi All,
> Recently I heard about delta cloud (Platform independent cloud API) project
> from Apache. I want to actively contribute to its development.
>
> I am more of a Java person... DeltaCloud being in Ruby, do you guys think I
> can contribute to its development in any way ?

absolutely, this is an open project and everyone is welcome. If you
haven't already done so, you might find the developer information useful
@ http://deltacloud.apache.org/developers.html and also the quick
start/install guide @ http://deltacloud.apache.org/documentation.html

wrt ruby - as the others have already said, you'll get the hang of it if
you are interested in learning - feel free to ask questions about the
code here or on the irc channel #deltacloud (freenode)

marios