deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: We have been migrated to git
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 00:36:24 GMT
On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 15:43 -0800, David Lutterkort wrote:
> According to JIRA[1], we just got migrated to git. To push to the
> repo[2] you need to supply your Apache username and password.

I just checked over the repo more thoroughly, and all looks good. I also
took the opportunity to move the release tags to their proper place, so
that the repo has a linear history. I also signed those tags with my GPG
keys.

To get the updated tags, you'll either have to check out from scratch or
delete all release-* tags you have locally and pull them back down.

FWIW, we should use the git repo from now on, and not commit anything
anymore to svn.

David