deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Sang-Min Park <sang-min.p...@eucalyptus.com>
Subject Re: <Query>Want to contribute to delta cloud
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 16:11:26 GMT
+1

*Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T*

-----Original message-----

*From: *Tong Li <litong01@us.ibm.com>*
To: *"dev@deltacloud.apache.org" <dev@deltacloud.apache.org>*
Cc: *"dev@deltacloud.apache.org" <dev@deltacloud.apache.org>*
Sent: *Wed, Jan 4, 2012 16:07:52 GMT+00:00*
Subject: *Re: Want to contribute to delta cloud

Ashish,
       I was a java person as well. Made a lot of mistakes doing ruby
programming but you will learn.  Welcome.

Tong Li
Emerging Technologies & Standards
Building 501/B205
litong01@us.ibm.com

From:   Ashish Agarwal <toashishagarwal@gmail.com>
To:     dev@deltacloud.apache.org
Date:   01/04/2012 10:59 AM
Subject:        <Query>Want to contribute to delta cloud

Hi All,
Recently I heard about delta cloud (Platform independent cloud API) project
from Apache. I want to actively contribute to its development.

I am more of a Java person... DeltaCloud being in Ruby, do you guys think I
can contribute to its development in any way ?
Also I come with some SalesForce.com background.. may be that can help.

let me know.

Regards,
Ashish Agarwal
http://sankalplabs.wordpress.com