deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Tong Li <liton...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: CIMI: CIMISelect filter added
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:07:02 GMT
Earlier I sent an email mentioned that no search or filter was specified in
the spec. Which was true in earlier specs. Doug pointed out that in the
newer CIMI spec section 4.1.1.6 actually does support it. Here is what the
spec will do to address that.

	/machines?CIMISelect=*,machines[href.name=mine]

Notice the bracket at the end of an attribute name, The above described
mechanism was added somewhere between 0.0.50 and 0.0.55b.

Thanks.

Tong Li
Emerging Technologies & Standards
Building 501/B205