deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Rabbit: Added support for subcollections (rev 2)
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:24:21 GMT

On Sep 15, 2011, at 1:28 PM, marios@redhat.com wrote:

> very nice ACK
>
> BUT... minor copy/paste error in  POST /api/buckets/:bucket/:blob (now operation :create
in blobs subcollection), parameter for blob name is 'params[blob_id]' (you have 'params[blob]')
so it gives an error

> also couple cosmetic issues ... description of destroy blob is 'destroy bucket', description
of put blob (:stream) is 'get blob metadata'

> please fix before push (especially the first one with param name)

Thanks marios! I pushed it with all fixes you mentioned.
All our testing suites seems fine with this addition.

 -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com
Deltacloud API: http://deltacloud.org