deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Molina <dmol...@opennebula.org>
Subject Re: OCCI 0.3 driver to OpenNebula 3.0b
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 12:04:28 GMT
Hi,

2011/9/2 André Monteiro <andre.monteir@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> Can anyone tell me when will the Deltacloud OCCI driver 0.3 be ready for
> OpenNebula 3.0? It's not working since distribution 1.1.

As you may know the OpenNebula 3.0 release will take place later this
month. The Deltacloud OpenNebula driver will be updated after this
release to support the OCCI implementation that is included in
OpenNebula 3.0, but I can`t give you a date for this yet.

On the other hand there is a project [1] in the OpenNebula ecosystem
that is implementing the last version of the OCCI specification,
carried out by the TU Dortmund., but this project is still in
development.

[1] http://www.opennebula.org/software:ecosystem:occi

Regards.

--
Daniel Molina, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
Major Contributor