deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Deltacloud API nightly builds UPDATE
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 12:20:27 GMT
Hi,

Recently I updated the repository that some of you are using to get fresh Deltacloud API code
installed on your RHEL/Fedora machines without pain caused by ruby gems.

So what new?

First, I added special repo for EPEL (5,6) which is available here:

http://devel.mifo.sk/deltacloud/epel/current/deltacloud.repo

Use this repo instead of Fedora one in order to satisfy all dependencies not included in default
EPEL
or RHEL.

Second I added nightly build of rubygem-deltacloud-client package you can use for testing
stuff there
without building custom packages or waiting for release.

 -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com
Deltacloud API: http://deltacloud.org