deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From David Lutterkort <lut...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Public Deltacloud Instance
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:15:15 GMT
Hi all,

I just had to redo some of the setup for the public Deltacloud instance.
Amongst other things, I didn't realize that the SSL cert I created was
going to expire so soon. I generated a new certificate, that is going to
be good for quite a while. The SHA1 fingerprint of the new certificate
is
        D3:3D:13:73:37:88:59:F1:FE:08:51:70:A0:BA:60:99:F1:E9:DD:45

While I was changing things around, I also added a second API instance.
We now have

        https://api.deltacloud.org/api - runs the latest released
        version of Deltacloud, currently 0.4.0
        https://dev.deltacloud.org/api - runs the latest version from
        git (i.e., git HEAD)

For now, updates to both servers are manual, i.e. sporadic. I'll
automate that in due course.

Let me know if you run into any issues with these two instances.

David