deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From André Dietisheim <andre.dietish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Andre Dietisheim updated java client
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 09:45:02 GMT
Hi marios

thanks for the extensive howto!
I did all those steps, compiled and ran the tests (by typing "mvn clean
install" in both projects). All green, ACK from me :)

Thanks
André

On 05/31/2011 12:44 PM, marios@redhat.com wrote:
> Ok, since theres been a lot of minor nits/updates/squishes/rebases/edits etc I need to
get a final ACK from Andre on this before I can push. From here all of this compiles clean
so *should* be ok but I'd be happier with a final check from the author.

> Andre can you please do the following to check:
>
> 1. make a 'clean' deltacloud local repo:
>
> mkdir TEMP; cd TEMP; git clone git://git.apache.org/deltacloud.git
>
> 2. make a working branch for the patch:
>
> cd deltacloud; git checkout -b java_client
>
> 3. apply the patch. First save the patch email somewhere. If you are using a client like
thunderbird, you can right_click/save-as and save it in 'eml' format. Alternatively, save
it as .txt in text format

> Applying '.eml' format:   git am /path/to/saved/patch.eml
>
> OR
>
> Applying '.txt. format: cat /path/to/saved/patch.txt | git apply
>

> apart from any messages from git apply or git am, you can check this has all been ok
by the presence of your ./clients/java directory