deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Sang-Min Park <sang-min.p...@eucalyptus.com>
Subject Re: cucumber test hangs?
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 19:42:38 GMT
I spent some time to figure what the issue is.
There are two problems here --

* cucumber test has few bugs in api_steps.rb.  The definition [Then /^each
([\w\-]+) should have '(.+)' attribute set to '(.+)'$/ do |el, attr, v|] has
no case that handles 'hardware_profile' and 'instance'. So xpath query is
given nil.

* for unknown reason, my system hangs when xpath is given nil.  When it
doesn't hang, then the test passes because the return from xpath has no
element to iterate over and check its value.

I'll work on this a little bit more and send patches if I'm ready.

Sang-min