deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 0.3.0 RC 1 and RHEV?
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:26:30 GMT
On Apr 9, 2011, at 2:12 AM, John Casebolt wrote:

> Hi All -
>
> Just wondering what the status of the new RHEV driver is as of 0.3.0 RC 1?

Actually there is a new test suite just for RHEV-M driver available in -rc2 AFAIK.
So basically everything should work normally.

> I've tried to get it up and running, but found a few issues.
> Before getting too much further into it, just wanted to make sure that there aren't any
known blockers that would keep RHEVM from working with 0.3.0.
> If there are, I'll just jump up and work with HEAD...

The only issue we had so far is wrong memory calculation from some clients (like Conductor
;-).
But this should be fixed soon on Conductor side.

If you found any issues, feel free to report it using this mailing list or Jira, I'll take
care of
it ASAP.

  -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com