deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Sang-Min Park <sang-min.p...@eucalyptus.com>
Subject Re: Eucalyptus driver support
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 22:26:10 GMT
Thanks David. Yes the username/password is the same as EC2.
Here's the note that we need to put on the table:
"Access Key and Secret Access Key can be found in EC2_ACCESS_KEY and
EC2_SECRET_KEY env. variables.
Eucalyptus driver assumes EC2_URL and S3_URL is set to Eucalyptus endpoint.
All variables are set by sourcing 'eucarc' (
http://open.eucalyptus.com/wiki/EucalyptusGettingStarted_v2.0)"

Sang-min