deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Get and Set user metadata for blobs
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 16:16:55 GMT
On 02/02/11 21:05, marios@redhat.com wrote:
> Note: if you intend to test the Azure driver
> There was an ommission in the azure gem (latest 1.0.3) which caused problems with setting
metadata. I've made the fix and issued a pull request to the author ( https://github.com/johnnyhalife/waz-storage/pull/7
). I don't know how long it will take for the change to be pulled in so if you'd like to use
this functionality beforehand then you can use my fork at: git://github.com/marios/waz-storage.git
(git clone this).

These changes have now been pulled in by the author (details at
https://github.com/johnnyhalife/waz-storage/pull/7). I've tested the
newest version (1.0.4) today and seems fine - if you are working with
azure driver please re-install for the latest waz-storage gem

marios