deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Molina <dmol...@opennebula.org>
Subject OpenNebula federation and Deltacloud
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 21:14:12 GMT
Hi,

I am Daniel Molina from the OpenNebula development team and an initial
committer of the Deltacloud project.

We are building a new toolkit for managing federated architectures through
OpenNebula, requested by our community several times. In order to achieve
this functionality, we think that Deltacloud is one of the best tools to be
integrated with OpenNebula. We have contributed a driver to interact with
OpenNebula 1.4 through the OCCI API months ago. Now, we are thinking about
developing a new driver, based on the OCA API (a native interface to the
interact with the OpenNebula Core) that will offer all
the OpenNebula functionality, including the new OpenNebula 2.0 features.

On the other hand, I would like to know if there is any mailing list holding
the RHEV-M REST API development. We are evaluating the implementation of
this interface.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Molina, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
Major Contributor