deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Question about instance states
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 10:01:01 GMT
> You're right. It makes sense so I could define it as STOPPED. :)

Woah there! I don't know about that, it was just one possible suggestion
- again I don't know anything about Linode and it might still be tricky
to map the 'failed' to stopped - e.g. what's the trigger?

eg:

Stopped to  running on start
stopped to stopped on? (error?) not sure.

In any case, it should become clearer once we (via you :) ) have a
better understanding of all the possible states and their triggers

marios