deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject (P)PMC and INFRA request
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:39:50 GMT

The following request has been highlighted on the general
list https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2867

The issue is that account holders need to be PMC members.

So, I believe we should have the (P)PMC discussion again. When we
started the project, the approach we wanted to take was for
any initial committer, or committer voted on while in incubator
that wanted to learn the workings of the PPMC could request
to be included. Then at time of graduation we will explicitly ask
who wants to remain on the PMC, and post graduation the then
current acting PMC will vote additional members onto the PMC.

So, at this point I would like to make sure anyone that wants to
be on the PPMC that is currently a committer is on the private list.

Once we have resolved this, we can work out who who to add on
as hudson accounts and resolve the JIRA... that work/comments?

regards
Carl.