db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheCon CFP closes June 25
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:39:42 GMT
Dear Apache DDLUtils, Torque, JDO and Derby enthusiasts,

As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on
November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be
closing soon. We need you talk proposals, to represent the DB project at
ApacheCon. We need all kinds of talks - deep technical talks, hands-on
tutorials, introductions for beginners, or case studies about the
awesome stuff you're doing with DDLUtils, Torque, JDO and Derby.

Please consider submitting a proposal, at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks!

Myrna van Lunteren
DB Project chair