db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fox <Thomas....@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Template overrides through maven pom.xml.
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 08:26:55 GMT
> The answer depends on which Torque maven plugin you use:
> torque-4.0-beta1 or torque-3.3 ?

For Torque 3 , set
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.torque</groupId>
        <artifactId>torque-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>3.3</version>
        <configuration>
          <useClasspath>false</useClasspath>

and torque will only use the templates in src/main/torque/templates and
ignore its original templates

For torque 4, use

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.torque</groupId>
        <artifactId>torque-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>4.0-beta1</version>
        <configuration>
          <overrideConfigDir>src/main/torque/templates</overrideConfigDir>

and Torque will use the templates in src/main/torque/templates preferred
to, but still using the original templates.

   Hope that helps,

         Thomas