db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Neil Sherman <Neil.Sher...@trapezegroup.co.uk>
Subject Torque Objects Implementing a Defined Interface
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 11:01:12 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to get generated Torque objects to implement a specific
interface ?

For example I have a Torque configuration that produces me a class called
TestOne that has a number of methods on it.

What I'd like to do is define an interface that only exposes one of those
methods.  That way I can pass this object around by interface, and only
expose a certain proportion of its capability.

So the generated class definition is something like:

public  class TestOne
    extends my.class.package.BaseTestOne
    implements Persistent

And I'd like it to become:

public  class TestOne
    extends my.class.package.BaseTestOne
    implements Persistent, MyDefinedInterface

I'm not expecting the generated class to implement any additional methods,
just group some of its existing methods into a define interface.

Thanks for your time

Neil