db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Engelbert <c.engelb...@u-form.de>
Subject Re: SV: Interface-Driven Design
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 09:12:26 GMT
Hey Ludwig,

sorry but that's not what I meant.

I thought about interfaces for the generated classes that have getter /
setter for all of the properties. I need to use them in a
multi-classloader environment. The idea was to create an OSGi like
interface / implementation system. That means you have a JAR with the
interfaces and a JAR with the implementations (in this case the
generated classes from Torque).

Torque is able to "generate" interface classes (if they not exist) but
this are plain interfaces with no methods defined at all. It would be
great if there is a way to generate full interfaces, as well for OSGi
environments.

Does anyone know a good way or did an extension for the generation
process to handle generation of interfaces?

Cheers Chris