db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Martin Tilsted ...@mt3.dk>
Subject Re: Using bit in primary key not supported?
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 12:23:02 GMT
  You are right torque can't generate composite keys. Don't know what I
was thinking. I have changed it to none now. But it seems torque does
know that it can't generate composite keys becasue it generate exactly
the same file with idMethod=native as it does when idMethod=none. Only
difference between the generated files were the value of
serialVersionUID. (Or rather I think that the case is that Torque don't
try to generate a key when idMethod is native).

But the problem remain. But note that the problem is with the
getPrimaryKey() method which if I remember correct is used to get the
key for an existing object, not generate a key for a new object.

Martin