db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Ivano Luberti <lube...@archicoop.it>
Subject Re: Info about Torque
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:22:26 GMT
I have developed a software now in production using Torque 3.3 and it
has been quitre strigthforward and efficient. Also integration in web
dev framework (Tapestry) has been strightforward.

I have to apologize with the developers: it was my intention to
participate to dev work of the 4 version this year, but it has just been
impossible and I don't see a change of scenario in the near future.

Il 17/09/2010 20.57, Frank Nguyen ha scritto:
> I have been running Torque 3.1 (Tomcat 4.x, MySQL, Linux) on production system
> since 2006 and it worked perfectly fine.
>  Frank Nguyen

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa