db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "wzhao6898@gmail.com" <wzhao6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to strip off selected columns from a criteria object
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 17:52:59 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Thanks a lot, just tried this, worked like a charm.
BTW, Criteria object returned by criteria.clone() gets affected if the
original criteria object is modified. Is this a bug?
For examples, if I have an existing criteria, then I do:
Criteria criteriaClone = criteria.clone();
criteria.getSelectColumns().clean();

both criteria and criteriaClone have empty selectcolumn list.
Thanks,

David