db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "wzhao6898@gmail.com" <wzhao6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to strip off selected columns from a criteria object
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 17:00:16 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply. But what I need to deal with is that:
I have a criteria object, with joins, and where clauses and a list of
columns to select, and I need to remove all the selected columns in the
criteria, both selected column, and as columns, so I can use OMPeer class to
select a list of OM objects;
Thanks again!

David