db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject [OT:Torque 4.0] Re: Criteria.or not working?
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 05:55:44 GMT
> 4.0?
> I was fearing Torque was a dead project?
> Any time table?

Work is under way to rebuild the generator and the templates such that it
should be mich easier in the future to extend or customize the generated
code. Work on this is in good progress, so one should be able to try it (at
least from SVN) in two or three months time scale.

Nothing much has yet happened in the runtime, I fear that discussions about
how the runtime should look like in the future will be difficult and
resources are scare, so my personal estimate is a year.