db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: no suitable driver
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 08:01:52 GMT
On 04.12.09 17:21, Angela Day wrote:
> Thomas,
> Thank you so much for the tip on the xml syntax.  That got rid of the no suitable driver
and all other errors.  No I just get a 404 in the browser when I try to bring up the application.
 The example tomcat servlets all work.  It is never getting to my application because I put
debug statements into the very first and nothing.  Any ideas for why tomcat would just 404
me without getting to the application?

I don't think there is anything wrong with your application descriptor.
Normally, Tomcat writes something about loading your servlets into
catalina.out. You might want to look there.

Sorry, I don't have any ideas here.

Bye, Thomas.