db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: no suitable driver
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2009 17:32:27 GMT
Angela Day wrote:
> Thomas,
> Thank you so much for the tip on the xml syntax.  That got rid of the no suitable driver
and all other errors.  No I just get a 404 in the browser when I try to bring up the application.
 The example tomcat servlets all work.  It is never getting to my application because I put
debug statements into the very first and nothing.  Any ideas for why tomcat would just 404
me without getting to the application?

Well this depends a lot on what your application actually does and not
much on Torque. But let's have a look at your web.xml. Last time it
didn't make it to the list.

Bye, Thomas.