db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Angela Day <akc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Upgrading Torque 3.0 to Torque 3.3
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 21:19:18 GMT
I simply replace the jar files in my classpath and I get the following error on build:

C:\workspace\contract\build-torque.xml:74: taskdef A class needed by class org.apache.torque.task.TorqueDataModelTask
cannot be found: org/apache/texen/ant/TexenTask

I try including texan1.0.jar and I get the following error:

C:\workspace\contract\build-torque.xml:532: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.lang.StringUtils.capitalize(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;

I know this is some other jar file that I need, but I am at a loss and have been stuck for
quite a while.  Can someone lend some help?  I know I have a lot of work to do in converting
my configuration files, but I want to get the jar files straightened out first.

Thanks,

Angela Day
National Autism Association of Central Texas

http://www.naacentraltexas.org
formally FEAT Austin