db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Greg Monroe <Greg.Mon...@dukece.com>
Subject RE: Criteria needs write permissions?
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:23:20 GMT
The schema databasemap name (e.g. defaultDB) will always be hard coded to the
name in the XML file.  So, it will never be found in another "Database" object.

Your code snippet doesn't connect the "nondefaultDB" pool name to anything
the criteria/SQLBuilder uses.  But your debugging showed it was looking for
this name. I suspect this is because your runtime torque.database.default
property set to "nondefaultDB".

This property is the "name" that Torque uses for the default if none is specified.

Try either changing your runtime settings to use "defaultDB" or specify the
"defaultDB" name on your criteria constructor, e.g. new Criteria("defaultDB").
This will make sure that the "name" used will match the schema name.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.