db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Greg Monroe <Greg.Mon...@dukece.com>
Subject RE: Postgresql table aliases
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:55:31 GMT
I also wonder if this isn't a PostGres version issue.  If I remember the
SQL standards correctly, the query that PostGres is choking on is perfectly
valid SQL.  PostGres, like MySQL and the like, have all been working to
follow the SQL Standard more closely.  This could be a standards bug in
your version of PostGres.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.