db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Torque] Using Torque again
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:38:59 GMT
On 10.11.09 16:54, Angela Day wrote:
> I inherited all of this, but as far as I can tell, there is no maven.  I tried adding
the variable, with no change in behavior.  I tried commented the section out and this is the
most important part, the part where it generated the om base classes. What questions were
Maven questions?  I am a newbie and so maybe I don't know the difference between Maven and
torque and ant calls.

I might have missed it but did you consider posting your
build.properties file? Most of the property names there have changed in
Torque 3.1 or something. Most of them have a torque. prefix now. Let's
have a look.

Bye, Thomas