db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Torque] Using Torque again
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2009 22:41:47 GMT
On 06.11.09 14:52, Siegfried Goeschl wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> for an internal project we quickly evaluated Torque 3.3 and it worked amazingly good.

> Can I contribute my M2 project somehow - maybe I have some time to create a M2 version
of the tutorial ...

> Cheers,
>
> Siegfried Goeschl
>
> PS: Feel free to forward the mail to the ueser/dev list ....

For the time being, I'd ask you to contribute via JIRA. We will happily
take care of the integration. What kind of M2-project are you talking
about? We already provide a M2-built set of artifacts of Torque 3.3. The
group-id is org.apache.torque. However, anything you might want to
contribute is welcome.

Bye, Thomas