db-torque-user mailing list archives

From David Urbansky <davidurban...@googlemail.com>
Subject Connection parameter
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 15:25:13 GMT
Hello,

I am using torque-gen 3.3 to generate the java model for the database (ant
-f build-torque.xml). I know that it is possible to generate methods for the
Base classes that also allow a connection parameter but I can not find the
setting for that. So what I want is this:

public void getABC(String t) {
}

AND also

public void getABC(String t, Connection conn) {
}

After generating the model I only have the first method without the
connection parameter, does anybody know what I have to do to get the second
method with the conneciton parameter too?

Thank you very much,
          David