db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Angela Day <akc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Torque] Using Torque again
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:52:18 GMT
Here is my default.properties file.  my build.properties file is empty.  The problem seems
to be referencing from the vm files that generate the om files.  Has there been an update
to those vm files for 3.3?  There is very little documentation on velocity that I can gleen
anything from.

Thanks again,

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  D E F A U L T   P R O P E R T I E S
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------
# This file maps old properties (and their default values) to the
# new properties to maintain backwards compatibility.
#
# Note: lib.dir/torque.lib.dir and build.properties/
# torque.contextProperties are set manually in the build-torque.xml
# file as they need to be defined before this file can be loaded from
# the classpath.
#
# Old properties that are commented out are just place holders to
# help organize things.
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  B A S I C   P R O P E R T I E S
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

torque.home = .

project = cdb
database = oracle
targetPackage = org.apache.torque

torque.project = ${project}
torque.database = ${database}
torque.targetPackage = ${targetPackage}
torque.runOnlyOnSchemaChange = false

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  D I R E C T O R I E S
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

outputDirectory = src
schemaDirectory = conf
templatePath = templates
useClasspath = true

torque.output.dir = ${torque.home}/${outputDirectory}
torque.schema.dir = ${torque.home}/${schemaDirectory}
torque.templatePath = ${templatePath}
torque.useClasspath = ${useClasspath}

torque.doc.dir = ${torque.output.dir}/doc
torque.java.dir = ${torque.output.dir}/java
torque.javadoc.dir = ${torque.output.dir}/javadoc
torque.ojb.dir = ${torque.output.dir}/ojb
torque.sql.dir = ${torque.output.dir}/sql
torque.omzip.dir = ${torque.output.dir}

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  D A T A B A S E   S E T T I N G S
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

database.manual.creation = false
sameJavaName = false

torque.database.createUrl = ${createDatabaseUrl}
torque.database.buildUrl = ${buildDatabaseUrl}
torque.database.url = ${databaseUrl}
torque.database.driver = ${databaseDriver}
torque.database.user = ${databaseUser}
torque.database.password = ${databasePassword}
torque.database.host = ${databaseHost}

torque.database.schema = ${databaseSchema}
torque.database.name = ${databaseName}
torque.database.manualCreation = ${database.manual.creation}
torque.saveJavaName = ${sameJavaName}

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  T E M P L A T E   V A R I A B L E S
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

addGetByNameMethod = true
addIntakeRetrievable = false
addSaveMethod = true
addTimeStamp = true
basePrefix = Base
complexObjectModel = true
overloadKeySetters = true
useManagers = false
useClasspath = false

torque.addGetByNameMethod = ${addGetByNameMethod}
torque.addIntakeRetrievable = ${addIntakeRetrievable}
torque.addSaveMethod = ${addSaveMethod}
torque.addTimeStamp = ${addTimeStamp}
torque.basePrefix = ${basePrefix}
torque.complexObjectModel = ${complexObjectModel}
torque.overloadKeySetters = ${overloadKeySetters}
torque.useClasspath = ${useClasspath}
torque.useManagers = ${useManagers}

torque.omzip.src.base = false
torque.omzip.src.extension = false
torque.omzip.bin.base = false
torque.omzip.bin.extension = false
torque.omzip.deleteFiles = false

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  M I S C .   S E T T I N G S
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

idTableXMLFile =
documentationFormat = html
initialID = 101

torque.idTableXMLFile = ${idTableXMLFile}
torque.doc.format = ${documentationFormat}
torque.initialID = ${initialID}

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  C O N T R O L   T E M P L A T E S
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

SQLControlTemplate = sql/base/Control.vm
OMControlTemplate = om/Control.vm
idTableControlTemplate = sql/id-table/Control.vm
DataDTDControlTemplate = data/Control.vm
DataDumpControlTemplate = data/dump/Control.vm
DataSQLControlTemplate = sql/load/Control.vm
DocControlTemplate = doc/Control.vm

torque.template.sql = ${SQLControlTemplate}
torque.template.om = ${OMControlTemplate}
torque.template.idTable = ${idTableControlTemplate}
torque.template.dataDtd = ${DataDTDControlTemplate}
torque.template.dataDump = ${DataDumpControlTemplate}
torque.template.dataSql = ${DataSQLControlTemplate}
torque.template.doc = ${DocControlTemplate}
torque.template.sqlDbInit = sql/db-init/Control.vm
torque.template.ojb = ojb/repository/Control.vm
torque.template.ojbModel = ojb/model/Control.vm

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  C O M P I L E   S E T T I N G S
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

src.dir = ${torque.java.dir}
build.dest = bin/classes
debug = on
deprecation = off
optimize = off

torque.compile.src.dir = ${src.dir}
torque.compile.build.dir = ${build.dest}
torque.compile.debug = ${debug}
torque.compile.deprecation = ${deprecation}
torque.compile.optimize = ${optimize}

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  I N C L U D E   A N D   E X C L U D E   S E T T I N G S
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

torque.schema.sql.includes = *-schema.xml
torque.schema.sql.excludes =
torque.schema.doc.includes = *-schema.xml
torque.schema.doc.excludes =
torque.schema.create-db.includes = *-schema.xml
torque.schema.create-db.excludes =
torque.schema.init-sql.includes = *-schema.xml
torque.schema.init-sql.excludes = id-table-schema.xml
torque.schema.om.includes = *-schema.xml
torque.schema.om.excludes = id-table-schema.xml
torque.schema.ojb.includes = *-schema.xml
torque.schema.ojb.excludes =

Angela Day
National Autism Association of Central Texas

http://www.naacentraltexas.org
formally FEAT Austin