db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Ludwig Magnusson" <lud...@itcatapult.com>
Subject [torrque-maven-plugin] Colliding parameters for different goals.
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:38:43 GMT

I have encountered a problem running the M2 plugin for torque. The goals I
run are basically om, sql and sqlExec. There are a lot of parameters that
can be specified for these goals so I do it in my projects pom.xml. However,
all these three goals have some parameters that have the same name, e.g the
outputDir parameter. For om, I want this to point to my source directory,
for sql I want another directory where the sql-file will be generated. But
Maven2 is limited here and it is not possible to map different values for
the same parameter to different goals.

I recently posted a question about this in the maven user mailing list. You
can read it here:

Are there any solutions for this?