db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Shaista Shekh <shaista.sh...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: no DataSourceFactory configured for the connection
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 04:57:21 GMT
Sir
Very very thanks Greg Monroe to reply
I did all changes according to the given doc on below link:
http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-3.3/runtime/reference/initialisation-configuration.html
Still i am facing that torque is not initialized.

torque.properties are as below

torque.database.default=brihaspati
torque.database.brihaspati.adapter=mysql

torque.dsfactory.brihaspati.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.brihaspati.connection.driver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.brihaspati.connection.url =
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/brihaspati
torque.dsfactory.brihaspati.connection.user = etrg
torque.dsfactory.brihaspati.connection.password = brihaspatigroup
torque.dsfactory.brihaspati.pool.maxActive=10
torque.dsfactory.brihaspati.pool.testOnBorrow=true
torque.dsfactory.brihaspati.pool.validationQuery=SELECT 1
Second thing is that while i am using and trying to write
org.apache.torque.util.Criteria  obj to debug like below,
Criteria crit = new Criteria();
It is showing :
crit.........=Criteria::
Current Query SQL (may not be complete or applicable):