db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Greg Monroe <Greg.Mon...@dukece.com>
Subject RE: no DataSourceFactory configured for the connection
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:56:24 GMT
By migrated I assume you mean from an older version of Torque.
Most likely it was a version prior to the properties file revamp
that took place in Version 3.1 (I think).

If this is true, you will need to modify your Torque runtime
configuration properties file to the new format. See:

http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-3.3/runtime/reference/initialisation-configuration.html

If this isn't the case, please supply more details.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.