db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Problems while switching torque from mysql to oracle
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 05:30:08 GMT
> But now I am facing the next problem:
> When I try to start a new workflow in swamp I get the error message:
> java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00923: Schl├╝sselwort FROM nicht an
> erwarteter Stelle gefunden

The following possible reasons come to my mind
- Swamp produces its own SQL (this is possible using Torque)
- Swamp uses oracle reserved words as table or column names

To see which one applies, you yould try to modify the logging configuration
(look for a file called log4j.configuration if log4j is used) and set the
log level to debug. Maybe this provides more insight.

    Thomas